What Will I Need to Fill Out the FAFSA?
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your parents’ or legal guardian’s most recent tax returns, W-2s or other records of money earned.
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income if applicable.
- A Federal Aid Pin to sign electronically (if you do not already have one, visit www.pin.ed.gov to obtain one).
- The student must be registered with Selective Service if the student is male, at least 18 years old, and born after December 31, 1959.