Our MAT@USC program has made the news frequently in the last few weeks.
- Mashable featured the MAT@USC program among its list of 11 technology factors that changed education in 2011. Read the article.
- International Business Times also featured the program. Read here.
- Fast Company featured 2tor’s innovative partnership with Rossier. Read more.
- Fox Business mentioned 2tor’s partnership with Rossier and Social Work. Read here.
- And ABC News Wichita, Kan., affiliate KAKE-TV mentioned the MAT@USC.
Learn more about the MAT@USC.
The USC Rossier School of Education enrolls nearly 3,000 graduate students who benefit from the academic opportunities and international reach of a world-class research faculty. If you wish to speak to a Rossier faculty expert, please contact Barbara Goen, Assistant Dean for Communications, at email@example.com or (213) 740-2362.