The 21st Century Scholar blog will feature the following posts for the week of June 25th:
- Monday: “Presidential Compensation and the CSU” by Bill Tierney
Bill is tired of executive pay going through the roof while the “little people’s” pay stays in the basement.
- Tuesday: “The Changing Nature of Public Education” by Randy Clemens
Randy discusses the need to change the way reformers think about education.
- Wednesday: “Allowing Obnoxious Speech and Writing” by Bill Tierney
Bill makes the case for free speech.
- Thursday: “The Thursday Pop” by Kristan Venegas
Kristan writes about Obama’s latest policy on work for undocumented immigrants and how it affects her five friends named Victor.
- Friday: “California Community College Transfers” by Bill Tierney
Bill presents some data on California’s community college transfer students.