This week’s 21st Century Scholar blog is featuring posts devoted to games:
- Monday: “Special Week on Technology and Education … Impressions from the 2012 DML Conference” by Zoe Corwin
Zoe introduces the special week on reflections and experiences at the 2012 DML Conference.
- Tuesday: “Digital Devotees are Made of People!: Leveraging Our Humanity to Enrich Digital Media and Learning” by Laurel Felt
Laurel talks about matters with technology—people.
- Wednesday: “More Than Show and Tell: Redefining Participation at DML” by Antero Garcia
Antero argues that the DML space needs to become more egalitarian
- Thursday: “Peer-to-Peer Learning” by Sean Bouchard
Sean talks about vidding and what “Learning 2.0″ might look like.
- Thursday: “Game and Media Literacy for Preschool Students” by Elizabeth Swensen
Elizabeth reflects on working with students and technology.
- Friday: “DML 2012: Rethinking How We Measure Learning” by Otto Khera
Otto talks about the possibility of badges replacing academic credentials.