The 21st Century Scholar blog is back! This week’s posts are as follows:
- Monday: “Back Again, New and Improved” by Bill Tierney
Bill lays out what we’ll be doing on the blog during fall 2012.
- Tuesday: “Reconsidering Higher Education Institutional Agents” by Constance Iloh
Constance examines the efforts of the less celebrated higher education institutional agents and discuss the problems resulting from downplaying their importance.
- Wednesday: “On Academic Service” by Bill Tierney
Bill shares his thoughts on the service component of faculty life.
- Thursday: “The Thursday Pop” by Kristan Venegas
Kristan blogs about what she did over her summer non-vacation.
- Friday: “Gaming the System” by Zoe Corwin
Zoe discusses emerging research findings from a pilot study conducted on Application Crunch and Mission:Admission card games.